- Reactive polyurethane adhesive of one component system.
- Effective in increasing bonding strength.
- Strong adhesion is firmly anchored through penetration of PVC sol into polyester fiber structure.
Tarpaulin, Artificial leather, Sign flex, Roofing cover, PVC coating to textile and metal
|Product||Type||Sp. Gr. (25˚C)||Viscosity (cps,25˚C)||Liquid Color||Bonding Strength, 4% (Ib.f/inch2)|
- Bonding Strength is variable in 2 factors of dosage and processing conditions.
- Firstly, increasing dosage is proportionally bonding strength up
- Secondly, according to processing conditions like temperature, gelling time, pressure, semi or 100% PVC sol coating
- Bonding strength depends on the factors.
- Eco-friendly non-phthalate bonding agent, SBA-2023NP
- Provide good adhesion between interface of PVC and fiber
- Little change of viscosity by time
- Lower viscosity and good dispersion